Daylight Savings Time

JeanGenie

So a totally innocuous topic but something different...

Daylight savings time ends this evening.  We turn the clocks back 1 hour.  What do you plan to do with this extra hour of time?

I would like to think I'd spend it reconnecting with friends or getting to a task that I've totally avoided for way too long.

The reality?  I'll probably just sleep!!

How about you?  Any plans for this extra hour of found time this weekend?

Guest TooSoon

My state is a bunch of rebels and doesn't observe daylight savings time, but I am looking forward to only being two hours off from east coast time instead of three!

Adp and I have had our usual 5 hour time difference cut down to four since the UK changed clocks earlier than us.  Tomorrow we go back to 5 hours.  Crazy what a difference that one hour makes!  Sigh.

I'm looking forward to staying up to watch the end of the Mets World Series game tonight. I usually fall asleep before the end. Tonight I don't have to worry about getting up for work tomorrow, so getting the extra hour is wonderful.

Yes I'm hoping the Mets win, only because I feel I should support a NY team. However, let it be know, I'm a Yankee fan.

I hate changing the stupid clocks. I'm just now finding that extra hour I lost the last time we changed the clocks.

My state is a bunch of rebels and doesn't observe daylight savings time, but I am looking forward to only being two hours off from east coast time instead of three!

Adp and I have had our usual 5 hour time difference cut down to four since the UK changed clocks earlier than us.  Tomorrow we go back to 5 hours.  Crazy what a difference that one hour makes!  Sigh.

It does make a huge difference. We joke that he lives in the future and how in the future, everyone has a southern accent. :)

My internal clock doesn't reset very easily.  So I'll be up early for the next few days.  Family will appreciate the extras for breakfast Sunday morning.  Sorry I sound so boring.  Started to say I would just dance an extra hour tonight but who would believe it!!!!!

I slept ...much needed sleep , fighting a cold

funny thing is I never realized that don must have been the person who always set the clocks at this time

my god , why do we have so many clocks in our home

I walk into every room and I have to reset them and not going to lie makes me sad

this was one of those silent things he just did all these years without me thinking twice about it