Went back to work..

Today.  I'm lucky enough to work at home.  Attention span is horrible but getting through all the work that I missed.  Found out a guy got fired while I was for the last 2 weeks. Yay more work, more of not caring.

My job has been great letting me do whatever I need to do. 

I also started to look back at old emails from my wife that I got in my inbox at work.  I was smiling a little bit today without the crying.  I started to tear up though too..

Hi Dan -

I also went back to work after 2 weeks. It is, indeed, a transition. I'm glad you were able to work from home today.

Are your hours flexible?  I found it helpful to get to work early and to leave early. I still do that, too. It gives me some quiet time in the morning to focus on my work before things get noisy.

For most people, the only reasons to get out of bed in the morning are work and family.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

Hi Mark.

My works is pretty flexible.  I can come and go as I please pretty much.  Even when I have to go into the office.  ITs been a real blessing working for this company and they are completely helping me with what happened.

My 2 kids get me up every morning.  I'm trying to stay strong for them. 

Best wishes with the work.  The attention span thing is definitely an issue -still is for me almost 2 years out!  It's almost like you have more important things on your mind, permanently!  I have an email from my DH pinned on the wall in my office.  It's a comfort.  Take care.

Dan it's nice your employer is being so flexible with you! I wish I could say as time goes on you get your focus back. I am actually a year and eight months out and I still struggle. If I can help at all please don't hesitate to reach out. I don't post much, but this board helps me tremendously!