Welcome

Lisa

Hi everyone,

Just checking in to our new home, this place looks better yet, even has "spell chuck" so I wont need the Big Webster. ;)

Thanks to the great people for all their hard work to provide a great home for us..YEA

This place is wonderful may it grow in peace and love :)

Have a great day,,, Jeff1973,,,Opps, had to change spelling

Just a quick check-in.  I don't know how active I'll be here, but I'll probably pop in here and there.  K_J, my late husband M. died almost 10.5yrs ago of lymphoma.  He would have been 40 this spring, which just seems incomprehensible.  I have been remarried for several years, and L. and I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old.  I still have my moments, especially since moving back to my hometown (where M and I grew up), but overall, things are good.

Hope things are going well for others, too!

Another quick check-in.  I never was "super-poster" but have continued to look in almost everyday.  Thank you to those who were so quick get this board up and running after the untimely closure at ywbb.  When DH passed 5 years ago, it saved my sanity to know that others felt like I did and I wasn't crazy (well, no more than normal for me.)  It's a huge comfort to have a place to go when the grief hits again, and it's a huge comfort to know that others newer in will have somewhere too. 

Hey there! It's been 10 years for me, almost 10 1/2. Although not yet remarried I've been with a new love for 3 years. Things aren't perfect, but they are better. I still miss my DH every single day. I was sad to see YWBB go but am so glad this one has been created. Love and hugs to all.

Great to be here!  Although I didn't post all that much on the YWBB in the past few years, I often popped in to check the active topics of the day.  Nice to know we will have a new place to call home.  The other board was my lifeline 12 years ago, and I am glad it is like the Phoenix and rising again in a new form.