Hugs

Jen

If y'all are anything like me, this week (month/season/life) is hard... I've been so wrapped in my own misery lately that I just haven't been able to participate here, and I'm sorry for that. I just want to say that I'm grateful to know you all, and I'm so sorry any of us have to be here. Hugs and peace to you...

((((BH2)))))

You're right, I don't feel strong. I don't feel brave. I don't *want* to be either. I want to crawl into a cave and not come out. :(

I'm so tired of feeling like this. I want something to live for. I want a reason to get up in the morning. I can't even remember what that felt like.

Hugs and peace back.  I am so so sick of the daily grind. I was digging out after a terrible snowstorm today and was the crazy widow lady, cussing aloud and shaking my fists at the plows who left a mountain dumped at the foot of my driveway.  It's a bit disturbing to think that "crazy widow lady who talks to herself" is my future...

I am glad to know you and all of those here who get it.

If y'all are anything like me, this week (month/season/life) is hard... I've been so wrapped in my own misery lately that I just haven't been able to participate here, and I'm sorry for that. I just want to say that I'm grateful to know you all, and I'm so sorry any of us have to be here. Hugs and peace to you...

((HUGS)) back to you, Jen. I haven't been around much lately either, largely for the same reasons...  I know I have so much in my life that I should be happy and enthusiastic about but these past few months I just haven't been able to work up the energy to feel positive or excited about anything. 

I'll echo what has already been said.  I get it and I'm so glad you all get it too....