Being Happy

I watched a great documentary this evening via Amazon Prime Video called "Happy" and I found it inspiring. The doc was about what drives happiness, how to measure happiness and the different forms of happiness. Shows how different cultures are happy (or unhappy) around the world. Would recommend it ! This is something I am really working on - to be happy with this life that I have.

Hi, I agree about the video on happiness and would recommend it as well.  I also wanted to share that a few weeks ago  I joined a book club (meetup group) devoted to reading spiritual growth pieces and am working my way through a list I found of the most influential spiritual books of the past 50 years,  http://matadornetwork.com/bnt/10-most-influential-spiritual-books-of-the-past-50-years/.  Most of them are a fairly short read, including "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", "Tuesdays With Morrie", "The Four Agreements" and "Eat, Pray, Love".  In particular I have throughly  enjoyed "The Art of Happiness:  A Handbook for Living" with some very good tools, I believe, to allow one to lead a happy life.  And, for those who may not have the attention span/focus to be able to read right now, I have found some of these books on places like youtube (audio version of "The Celestine Prophecy", for example) and netflix, summary of "The Secret".  It's been a real help for me at 6 months out as I'm working through what's next for me and doing my very best to find/create a peaceful life.