Your Laugh For The Day

Beyondlife

OMG OMG OMG. I am on my sister's shit list BIG TIME.

She's been cleaning out her closets for our move (and she's moving in with me for 6 weeks) and giving me clothes to take to work. I took a few bags in last week.

She came over on Saturday and had 2 bags of clothes. I took them into work last night and they were flying off my desk.  I was surprised at what she was giving away.  I mentioned it to her today and she was confused, saying she didin't give me any clothes for work! 

Those were her clothes she was going to wear the next 2 months while she is living here! OMG OMG OMG!

I texted everyone on all 3 shifts to bring her clothes back!

If this is my last message ever, you know why!

[move]OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG[/move]

Oh no!! That is rather funny. I hope you can get all her things back. I suggest blaming it on widow's brain. If we have to suffer through it, we should at least be able to use it to our advantage for a situation such as this.

Please make sure to post an update so that we know you survived. :)

Haha haha ohmygosh, I can see this happening to me and my sister would lose her mind! I'm sure this will be a great story to share in years to come when families are reminiscing.

This is the best  ;D Thank you so much for the laugh, I am glad you shared this today. 

I can't help but laugh ....... I'm sure no one thinks its funny right now but will be a good story to tell. When Chad first died I had to move less than 6 weeks later. I was packing in a hurry and I was running out of boxes.  I used big black lawn and leaf bags for soft stuff like clothes, blankets, etc.  Imagine my horror to realize the bag that had ALL my purses .... my beloved Coach bags, my Vera Bradley, all my beach bags........GONE to the dump by a well meaning person helping move.  Moving is chaotic and sh*t happens.  Hopefully maybe you can get some of them back for her and if not maybe she will find a way to see the dark humor lol

GOOD NEWS!

20 items have been recovered and 5 more are being returned tomorrow! The rest were in the box when I got to work!  I texted, emailed and called all 3 shifts!!!!!

1 person was sad to give a sweater back, 1 person was irritated to give a sweater back because she loved it and 1 person had to call her daughter and tell her NOT to cut the items up and make stuffed animals!

I am exhausted!

Quite the embarassing day when you have to knock on doors and ask people if they garaged saled at your desk! I provided a great deal of laughter today!

#sighofreliefandgoingtobed

Guest nonesuch

It happens to everyone, I bet, at least once.

My room mate wanted to go on a trip at the end of the month when we were moving our of our shared apartment into separate dwellings. She convinced the landlord to allow her to keep a copy of the building key and let her store belongings in the spacious hallway on our floor.  She didn't empty her room  :'( and told me anything left there I could throw out of give away.  I carried a bunch of stuff down the three flights of stairs in garbage bags, and then thought "Aha!  my boyfriend is in a fraternity!  His poor, no-account frat brothers will take anything that's free" and invited them to do so.

On returning Roomie wanted to know where this table and that bureau and those other items were.