Will to go on

Kismet

How is this even my life. I'm 30 and my husband was 33 when he died. I'm coming up on 2 months since he died in a few days. I love him so much. I can't even say loved because I still and will always love him. He was truly my soulmate and the only person I ever wanted to be with and now he's gone. I just have trouble seeing what's the point of it all. I've been looking for answers whether it be in the Bible or trying to find a psychic medium to talk to. I just have such mixed emotions I can't understand any of this I just want my husband back ;( I don't want to do life without him.

Hi Kismet,

We all are looking for same answers but in back of our brain we know we might not find the answers. Why me is a big question and cannot be answered. If you want to go to Medium wait till 3 months. I went around 1 month and according to medium she was coming weak. Most of them think it takes around 3 months for spirit to be strong to communicate with you.

Hugs

MR

Tricky topic. Be careful with mediums. My wife visits when she has a mind to. And it happens rarely. Mediums may be 'in touch', but they don't have a good map and I'm not sure they always know their coordinates. Not their fault, its just uncharted territory. There can be comfort here, on this plane. I say try to seek the comfort here and now. And hugs to everybody. Group hug!

I didn't go again as it hasn't been 3 months and also I am waiting for her to start appearing in my dream as they say that is normally a signal they are ready to communicate. It is tricky area where you might find someone good or a thug.

• 2 weeks later...

How is this even my life. I'm 30 and my husband was 33 when he died. I'm coming up on 2 months since he died in a few days. I love him so much. I can't even say loved because I still and will always love him. He was truly my soulmate and the only person I ever wanted to be with and now he's gone. I just have trouble seeing what's the point of it all. ...;( I don't want to do life without him.

I could have written these words exactly.  (except for the one sentence I took out about looking for a medium). ... and except for your ages.  I have no will to go on.  I won't do suicide because I know he would not approve and I know God would not approve.  But I have absolutely no desire to go on.  My Life, My Reason for Living is gone. 

I am sending you hugs.  You're not alone but I know that doesn't help.

More hugs.

Popping in from 5 1/2 years out to tell you that you will feel this way for perhaps a significant period of time.  But you will not always feel this way, and that alone is a reason.  Some may find a specific tangible reason (for many, it's kids, but I didn't have any), or some sort of inspiration, but honestly in the beginning months and year(s), to just keep surviving, even if you only take care of the bare minimum, is enough to get you to the point where, one day, it will not feel so bad.  I can't stress enough: you won't always feel this way.  Pain is all-encompassing when you are in it.  I know that, I remember it.  You don't see a future, except a giant overwhelming vacuum of loneliness and despair, you see only the absence of the one who was central to your existence, you don't see hope.  You don't need to see it.  You just need to keep going.  You are not alone.

• 1 month later...