CT Winery May 3rd

rifatheroffour

I would like to do this. Sunday is looking good right now. Maybe we could do closer to Worcester if the folks from more southerly locations are going to NJ for the memorial brunch. Depending on who is in, of course.

CW sorry you won't be able to make this one.  I'll be happy to try another date in addition to this one later this summer.

The list of those available so far for this weekend at noon at Gouveia Vineyards in Wallingford, CT...

rifatheroffour

kpgct

JeanGenie

DonnaP & Mr. Drew

Donswife

hachi (maybe)

I may not be able to come on sunday, I'll know more by friday

a much in demand Handy man is coming by and so far sunday is the only day he can make it

If he is able to switch days Ill let you know

was really looking forward to coming

Yes, weather is supposed to be beautiful.  I haven't been to this winery...are there places to gather outside?  That would be nice.  And I understand we bring some snacks to share?  Looking forward to seeing you all and having a day off from the daily grind!

Hi Everyone -

Do you have room for one more?  I'd like to join you.

I finally got on this list last week, and noticed this thread just today.

Thank you, Rudy, for setting this up.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

Noon sounds good.

And, yes, Mark - the more the merrier!

The winery is a fun place -- lots of outdoor seating. Everyone brings food of some type to share. No drinks are permitted, however, as they want you to purchase their wine (obviously) or soft drinks.

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Trying, sorry you will miss this one.

Latest update to the list for this Sunday 5-3-15 at noon at Gouveia Vineyards in Wallingford, CT...can't wait to see you all. Sorry if I missed anyone else on this list, of course know you are welcome...

rifatheroffour

kpgct

JeanGenie

DonnaP & Mr. Drew

hachi

Guaruja

Indri

Ginger (almost yes)

Yaya (maybe)

Donswife (maybe)

I was actually able to make it before this bago ended...sorry to have missed Indri.  I did get to meet Gauaruj?, though!  It is always nice to get together with the great CT/New England crew!  I swear that if you all let me come back again I won't freak someone out who thinks they really want to join our group by telling them the price of admission!  Me and my morbid humor....having come from a funeral...

Maureen

Thank you Rudi for organizing this and thank you all for a wonderful day--good weather and good camaraderie.  Maureen, so glad you were able to join us.  And that woman's face from priceless when you told her price of admission!  I laughed so hard afterwards!!