Here we go again: The house is officially for sale

PhotoJunkie

Realtor put it on the market today.  I still have the garage to finish up but its been deemed worthy to show.  There was already one couple who came by today to see it.  They have been wanting to see it for 2 weeks now.  So here goes the roller coaster ride.  Im flat exhausted.  hoping to get the garage done by the end of the week and then sleep for three days straight!

Good luck! I am in the process of doing some projects to get mine ready to sell. Today's lawn-mowing excursion affirmed for me that I do not like this much lawn work. DD has one more year of high school, then we are outta here.

Thanks :)  Im exhausted.  I still have to get through the garage but I can't seem to move from my folding chair in the living room.  I can start the garage tomorrow :D  Trying to decide if its worth the energy to go get groceries today or not. 

sooo not an ass :D  you actually have the right idea...if I do now, then I can't give myself an excuse not to do it tomorrow and I really HAVE to do it tomorrow.  So groceries it is :D and maybe a coloring book.  Spent the day on the internet and my scrapbook community has been talking about coloring books for adults and Im in love with it.  But knowing this small town, I won't be able to find it ;P  at least I will eat well tonight.

sooo not an ass :D  you actually have the right idea...if I do now, then I can't give myself an excuse not to do it tomorrow and I really HAVE to do it tomorrow.  So groceries it is :D and maybe a coloring book.  Spent the day on the internet and my scrapbook community has been talking about coloring books for adults and Im in love with it.  But knowing this small town, I won't be able to find it ;P  at least I will eat well tonight.

If you have a printer, here are some free ones to get you started coloring :-)

http://www.coloring-pages-adults.com/