Three Years.

HvnBound

(I had this novel all typed up earlier but when I hit preview I got sent back to the login screen and had to redo)

Today it is three years. Wow, three years. Let that sink in a bit. I just did. I lit a candle, raised some OJ, lit a cig at 7:35. I said Hi Bob, happy third year in Heaven. That was it for the celebration. I have had some cool signs this weekend and everything will slowly happen the way I feel it will deep in my soul. It is still getting better. DH said I would never survive without him, but I did, I am and I will.

My life is totally different. I am still trying to figure out things. I am not used to not getting screamed at for my ADD acting up issues. Very cool! Loving this new life.  I loved DH but we had issues and I will always love him, he loved me in his way but was flawed, but so was I.

I have not felt this type of love in my life and I am happy. I just have to get the house sold. I am going to downsize even more than previously thought. I no longer have the birthday or anniversary cards - gone. His clothes are gone.

I am a more direct person than I ever was before, I am a survivor and I will thrive and will do all the things on my bucket list and I will live! (Still true about me, posted this at the 13 week mark)

Keep on keeping on and I hope the best for all of us. I have watched others in my timeline to grow and to live too and they are an inspiration to me, so have been some of the older ones from the YWBB, thank you for inspiring me!!!

Keep on keeping on and I hope the best for all of us. I have watched others in my timeline to grow and to live too and they are an inspiration to me, so have been some of the older ones from the YWBB, thank you for inspiring me!!!

HvnBound- I wish the best for you too,  I know by reading your posts this journey has not been easy but you just keep pushing through, I am sure you too have been an inspration to others.  Hugs and continued peace to you.

• 2 weeks later...

You have come a long way and it's hard to believe it's been 3 years.  I am coming up on three years in a couple of months and I can't tell you how much has changed.  I don't feel like I am fully out of the woods but things are better... I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So glad your doing well.... Keep on going ....

Guest mawidow

This new life is all yours and you deserve to be proud of every inch of it. Wishing you happiness and love in every form.