Sire Kam's Child! Auditioning Spermicide Donors

Guest Kamcho

Kamcho, you are such a warrior. Just thinking of all the shitty cards you've been dealt, and I can't get that visual of you as a fierce She-ra warrior widda! (Yes, I'm wierd. Why do you ask;)

I have no advice or anything remotely helpful to say, but I wanted you to know that I hear you, and I think what you've endured thus far is unjust and just effing sucks.

My hope is that things will vastly improve for you--soon. Even warrior widdas need a respite, dammit!

Baylee

Guest mawidow

If I could make sperm, you'd so be at the top of my recipient list. I am thinking of you.

Guest look2thesky

I would so fear a paternity suit.

I think my Daughters might be a bit too old for a sister brother and I couldn't afford child support if you were to go that route.

Lol, no more children here.

But routing for you.

Rant away!  The system is so broken, those who need help are denied and those who are more than capable of working are allowed to milk the system.  I don't have any answers (or any sperm!) but I can loan you a kid or 2 if it would help.

Guest Kamcho

Lol I'm flattered that several of my lady wids deem me worthy of their sperm. Y'all rock my turkey baster. ;)

All childrenz capablez of slaverz laborz haz welcomes on Aunt Kam's farm.

Guest TooSoon

While I cannot provide sperm, may I suggest you check in with craiglist bachelor in Toronto perhaps? He appears to have it in abundance....or so he thinks. 

More seriously, (((hugs))).

Guest Kamcho

Alas, I only consent to be bred to the best of the village. High five to anyone who got my Conan reference. TO dude makes me gag. And his limbs look disproportionate to his body. And he's not into amazon warrior women many seasons out of battle. He who sires my child must understand that ladies have no prostate glands, and sometimes grammar does count.

While I cannot provide sperm, may I suggest you check in with craiglist bachelor in Toronto perhaps? He appears to have it in abundance....or so he thinks. 

made me snort my soda right on my monitor ..........

I'm sorry that you are going through this.. I don't know much about insurance, only what I learned from "Sicko", we had to watch it and write an essay on it for sociology.

What I did learn, besides the fact that Michael Moore is very biased in his documentaries, is that insurance companies are huge dicks!

I was shocked to learn about people who had insurance yet the companies would find ways to get out of paying. I shouldn't have been shocked I suppose, but yet it just seems so unfair...

(((Kamcho)))