Eve of 4 years

Lmsmdm

It's about the 2 hour mark before my nightmare began. For the last 2 weeks I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I know from experience that the lead up is worse than the actual day, however it's getting to me right now. Exhausted as I have broken into tears over stupid shit that normally does not get to me. I am full of mixed emotions right now, sobbing and laughing, angry and sad. I miss his silly ass!!

Went to the local Firehall tonight and they had the music station on from the local cable....5 of "our" songs played!!

For the most part, I am happy with life these days, but tonight.......

I love moments like that,where it seems he's speaking to me through music.  Maybe a bunch of bunk but I love the warm feeling I get and I choose to believe it.  Hugs to you ... seems no matter how far away it gets, there are just some days that will forever be hard for us.

Being in the same time frame I totally get this.  July 10th was his birthday he would have been 52 and then he died 4 days later.  My nerves are frayed I have cried more then I thought I would. Guess I figured this year would be different. Yet, I still really miss him.  We will make it thru this.  Hugs