Possible online profile

singinmomo4

How's this?

Widowed 52 yr old mom of 4 children (2 grown) looking for male who has a job, is willing to do yard work, home repairs and likes kids.  I offer a paid for home, daily sex, cooked meals and the ability to work the points game for free travel. 

Think it would work?

Yes, I'm kidding......or maybe I'm not......I am really growing weary of yard work and home repairs. 

You are my hero!!  8). However, it is a dangerous trap this man that can help. I have it. Relatively easy on the eyes, nice, smart, kind, not afraid of any household duties, except cooking, very active sex life....etc. on paper, PERFECT!

Something however, is not right. We broke up too weeks ago. I caved the following week. He is asleep on my lap as I wait the next 35 minutes to see if I am on strike....(yay me! :( )

I'm scared to make what I deep down know (well I think I do) is the right choice. I made it 2 weeks ago then, ultimately retreated.

I love the idea of your profile ha ha! Who knows!! If anyone deserves the fairy tale ending, it's you!!!

(((((Hugs))))))

Guest nonesuch

As has already been discussed on this board, listing what you have to offer is much more appealing than a list of must haves.

It also tells prospects more about you.  I would seriously place that ad, if I were you. 

Post-menopausal  Nonesuch would have a hard time fulfilling a daily sex requirement. Other than that, you're ready to launch.  It will attract some nuts and loonies, but it may also attract a really nice man who sees the humor in it.  You know what steps you need to take to keep yourself safe.  What's the worst that could happen?  If you don't like the result, re-do your profile.

I double-dog dare ya!

Post-menopausal  Nonesuch would have a hard time fulfilling a daily sex requirement.

Nonesuch, you underestimate yourself! Get thee to amazon and buy this - too bad they don't sell it in bulk.  :o

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Silicone-Hybrid-Lubricant/dp/B00SZ3O6OU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438530833&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=bulk+personal+lubricant+drum

(Yeah, I went there) Happy hunting!

Mike

LOL!  You guys crack me up!

Momtokam - I always roll my eyes at the "walks on the beach" posts too.  I mean, sure, walks on the beach are nice but with kids still at home, how much beach walking can a person do?  Not to mention, my extremely fair skin burns if I just look at the sun out a window.

Lmsmdm - I'm so sorry to hear about your doubts.  "Big Guy" seemed very nice and funny.  ((((BIG HUGS))))

nonesuch - I might have to take you up on your dare just to get some more laughs from the responses I would get.  BTW, I saw your bago post for NH and immediately thought "Hmmm, a nonesuch bago huh?  Might have to make a road trip up for that one!"  Don't know if I can swing it or not but you are one of the wids I've always wanted to meet. 

Portside, I can always count on you for a laugh, but I have to admit, I wasn't expecting the Amazon link.  Fortunately I didn't spit all over my keyboard. 

Love you guys!  This is where I come to post the stuff I'd never have the guts to post on FB.  ;D

Last year I posted something on the other site about wanting a yard boy.  I also posted something similar on facebook.  My Facebook friends thought it was funny and that I was joking around.  Sadly I really wasn't.  I still want that yard boy.  I wasn't offering daily sex and he had to like dogs, maybe that's were I went wrong. I agree with nonesuch you should post that. It would get you some nuts a few weirdos and maybe a great guy who can take a joke.  Its really not a bad profile.

Like you I am very weary of yard work, home repairs and being a taxi service.  This job was not meant to be a solo project.