Re: Western MA Bago - CHANGE OF DATE (to Sat May 14th)

JeanGenie

MissingM and I said we'd host a spring bago so here we are!  The dates we're considering are:

Sunday, May 1st

Sunday, May 15th

I'll host at my house in Belchertown.  (I'm right off Route 9 close to Amherst.)

Let us know if you can make it and if you have a preference of either day.  Thanks!

Oh, I would so much like to see all of you!  It isn't likely that I can get there.  I suppose there is a remote chance I could fly in for the 15th, but that is pretty remote.  I will keep this on my radar, but don't make any arrangements because of me.

Maureen

Hi guys!

MrDrew and I would love to join you. I'm pretty sure we can make either date work, so just go with whatever works best for you (host privilege). Also let us know what we can bring to help out.

It will be nice to see everyone. We are smack in the middle of our sadiversary time, too. Andrew lost Donna on March 27; I lost Mick on April 1.

So, hell-yeah, let's BAGO!

Hi all! I'm glad many of you can make this.  So far I think we've got the following:

Captains wife

Donswife

Guaruja

RIFF

Donna&MrDrew

mizjsea

Maybe:

suki1

hikermom

We're still a ways away so I sure hope Spring decides to arrive by then and the snow has melted!  I'll share what MissingM and I will plan to have and then folks to bring whatever they want to supplement. (RIFF, we all know what you're bringing!) PM me for address/directions.

Looking forward to see you all!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all!

For reasons I won't bore you with, we need to move the bago from Sunday, May 15th to Saturday, May 14th.  Same start time...12 Noon to ???? (whenever you leave, or you decide to crash on my couch!).  I hope you all can still make it and maybe there are others as well who can join us!

And somehow, May begins on Sunday, so we're 2 weeks away!!  Not sure how that happened but I'm so looking forward to seeing you all!  Let me know if you can still make it (keeping my fingers crossed) and/or if there is anyone else out there on the board who can join us.  Also, feel free to bring a friend...the more the merrier!!

Sorry - Saturday does not work for us. It's one of the weekends I actually have to work. So, I will be stuck in Connecticut until 1:30 helping out at the Commencement ceremonies.

Oh well. We will miss seeing you all. Have fun. Sending HUGS!

DonnaP and MrDrew