Hello, I'm new

Guest summerlost

Guest summerlost

Hi Everyone.  Lost my love this summer.  I am totally lost.  I've been reading here and saying hello.  It's taken me awhile to finally join.  I'm still in shock, so I hope I can do more than lurk.

Welcome to the club nobody wants to join but we are glad you found your way to us.  There are a lot of great people on this board and a lot of good resources as well.  Big big hugs to you.  I recommend that you stay hydrated and take it one minute at a time.  Eating, sleeping and functioning will happen on their own timeline.  Just breathe, drink and talk with people here to get the stuff other people don't. 

Such a huge sadness !

Sorry you're here but this board can be amazingly helpful. Post, read, ask questions, wine...it can be helpful.

Admittedly I use this site almost as therapy....and thank everyone who has interacted with me, for helping me on my Journey.

So lurk if that's what feels comfortable...or join in.

Take care.

Summer lost,

I am glad you found a place where you can vent, read, or take advise.  I hope we can help in some way we can help.  Some wise person on this board once said.  Grief is like ocean waves sometimes they are minor and sometimes they knock you to the ground but they just keep coming. 

Here is a (((hug))), tissue, and a group of people willing to listen. 

Amor

I'm so sorry for the loss of your love. Feeling lost and in shock are emotions many, perhaps most, of us experienced, so we understand. This wonderful group of people have truly been a lifeline for me. I hope you will feel some sense of comfort from being in a place where people understand the magnitude of the loss of a spouse/partner in a way those who haven't been thru it can't understand. It is tremendously difficult in so many ways.

Sending you a hug...