Merry Christmas Everyone!

TofinoMan

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I don't stop by often I know.

But thinking of you all.

Currently on my boat headed towards La Paz Mexico.

It is 26C outside right now and another fabulous weather day.

I think its about 78F for the non metric folks.

Picked up some extra passengers along the way.

My best friend Diana got on in California.

Several people joined us today in Cabo.

Will be anchoring a few miles from La Paz tomorrow.

Great trip down with several stops to see friends.

Epic dirt biking with friends at Oregon dunes.

More spectacular rides and wayyyy too much laughter and craziness with the lunatics camping along the south baja coast....Boo is doing great and came back from riding with the ladies the other day so filthy i threw her into the ocean just to clean her off somewhat.. ..for a few minutes I thought they switched kids on me and brought me back a different child.

But once the 10 pounds of dirt was washed off it was indeed my daughter under the  filth after all. She has been having lots of fun!

Blessings to you all.

Merry Christmas TofinoMan and adding best wishes for the holidays to everyone here. I am about to go "off grid" and wanted to send especial virtual hugs to those heading into their first holiday season without their loved ones and to the cohort of 2013.  Courage. May we all find something to smile about, or some wonder and joy in the holiday, however small, wherever we are in this process. 

Merry Christmas TofinoMan and adding best wishes for the holidays to everyone here. I am about to go "off grid" and wanted to send especial virtual hugs to those heading into their first holiday season without their loved ones and to the cohort of 2013.  Courage. May we all find something to smile about, or some wonder and joy in the holiday, however small, wherever we are in this process.

Thanks Canadiangirl.

Yes it is our first Christmas since Jenny passed.

I'm only thankful Boo is young enough to be okay so far.

Nothing like a child to make me feel truly blessed!

My life centers are my daughter.

I  have good people back home taking care of business and my home and pets.

Daily photos texted to me of my house repairs from the storm damage.

My Dad, 2 sisters, 1 brother in law and good friend Tiffany joined us today.

Now with 2 Tiffanys on the boat its a bit confusing so they are Tiff and Tiffany.

Whatever you have planned CGirl I hope you are happy and healthy.

Blessings

Merry Christmas TofinoMan, CGirl, and All.  My family voted we are all off the grid at noon today until 2017 although it is a stay at home holiday.  The fun of board games, good food, laughter, and lots of love is shared. Lots of friends and family are gathering round and to Grandmother's house we go. 

Blessings

Merry Christmas to all. Wish I was on a boat in a warm place. Rather, I'm here in Upstate NY where it's currently raining outside.

I've cooked and cleaned and I'm just about ready for company tomorrow. My brother, cousin, my 3 sons, a dog and my cat will be enjoying my ham dinner, I hope. Church tonight.

It was just 10 years for me. Can you believe it? My husband passed away December 17, 2006. It seems like yesterday, yet oh so long ago. I still have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that Christmas is the birth of Christ not the death of my husband.

Blessings to all,

~Catnip

Fly, I was thinking of you just a few days ago and how you and Boo were doing.  So great to hear from you and get the update on your adventures. 

Merry Christmas to you and everyone here.  I am thankful for the family I am surrounded by who understand this will be a difficult first Christmas and have tried to organize things to be different from our usual happenings (they are feeling it too.  My mom cried today talking about S).  It is also the one year anniversary on the 29th so that will be adding to things.  However, what I have learned in this (almost) year, is that this too shall pass.  There are going to be difficult moments ahead, but they will pass and I will be standing on the other side.  Just to get through them....

Sending peace and love to you all.