Cuddle meetup

momtokam

I remember a previous discussion about this a while back.

I was debating where to post it.....

What are you needing? (And NOT getting)

Meeting new people? (Discussing meetups)

On line dating vents and laughs?

I gave up and just started a new thread...

You will need to be logged in to see it I think as it's a screen shot. The app would not let me copy and paste.

Would you go???

2017-01-18_18_39_09.png.926a4b2f03eada946b12982105cca954.png

Oh yes, I remember the professional cuddlers. I told a couple of guys about it at work and one of them told me it was to much money he could get more for less. TMI I really didn't want to know how exactly he knew that.

I doubt I would go, I have personal space issues, I keep thinking I should go get a massage yet, the idea of a stranger touching me stresses me out, as much as I would love the physical contact.

cuddles only work for me if I like the cuddler....I don't relish massage for the same reason.That's also why fwb just seems bazarre to me.

I'm a person where the physical pleasure is not separate from the emotional mind but that is just me , Ithink if these things work for you then it sounds like a cool idea.

I wanted to see some reactions before I offered my thoughts on this.

My first reaction was laughter. I couldn't believe this truly existed. Do people really do this? And yes,  what is training all about?

My next thoughts were that it did indeed feel creepy. I mean, complete strangers and practically intimate touching? Yes,  not sexual but cuddling is still intimate to me. I have only cuddled a partner, my children, or a very close friend.

For some reason, I see massages differenly though. It seems professional and therapeutic. Should I see this the same way? But the massage is delivered as a one way service. The cuddling is two way?

Thank you for the essay Bunny. It was interesting to see a full review of the experience.

Bottom line.....I do not think this would be for me!

I get that it sounds creepy, but we know that human beings need touch. Human touch contributes to our overall health, this is just people reaching out to fulfill a very basic need. Many people on this board have felt skin hunger. How many of us have enjoyed a hug from our neighbor or a co worker after losing our spouse? You know, the last time another person touched me was _____?

Someone today asked me for a hug and I happily gave her one. Maybe we can all use some cuddling!!