A dildo with our loved one's ashes in it

gracelet

OMG lololololol

One thing I've thought about - for those with shitty in laws who demand ashes, you could get one of these, put it in a nice box with a ribbon and a card that says "go fuck yourselves."

I love you man!!!

I'm relatively new to this site, but this post alone cracked me up for 5 minutes.

But yea....its definitely weird, would never get one

My husband would've found this type of thing hilarious, probably would've gotten me one as a joke

This takes creamation keepsakes to a whole other level.

Before I clicked the link, I thought it was just going to be a solid glass dildo with ashes dispersed throughout.  The fact that there's a whole separate receptacle for the ashes is truly creepy. The locked box and shit is super horrifying too.

Guest marian1953

I know, so creepy! I thought the same as you- but the wee box, the wee key, the place for a momento- God, I just keep thinking Miss Havisham, 2.0 version! Dickens would have been hard-pressed to write that into the story. An entire new slant on great Expectations!

ps I learnt a new euphemism- whoo-ha!

My husband would've found this type of thing hilarious, probably would've gotten me one as a joke

This made me laugh, which I really, really needed today. My Kenneth was known for having a bit of a sick, twisted humor, at times. He was also known for being quite the ladies' man before he met me, and for sleeping around with a large number of women, also before he met me. He was one of those men that just oozed sexuality.

Early in our marriage, and up until his health issues prevented it, we had a very, VERY healthy sex life. Had this been around, while he was still alive, he likely would have arranged to get one for me, as well, and would have thought it was the funniest thing ever. He just would have been disappointed, that he couldn't see me open the box, when it arrived.

Guest nonesuch

This beats my "Adding cremains to the Fimo and making it into beads" idea. 

I didn't even think this was real when I first saw the post but Bill Maher commented on his show about it so I read the thread. Not for me even if my DH had been cremated but there are so many weird widow thoughts, feelings, things that if someone did want one I could understand. Whatever gives one comfort (and hey an orgasm couldn't hurt either).