A dildo with our loved one's ashes in it

gracelet

I'm sure Brooks would be grinning like a Cheshire cat if he knew he was rocking my world after - life style, but this is  just flat disturbin's!

I mean, what if that vial-o-ashes was to bust open mid, er, "romp", its cremain-tastic contents spilling out?

On the other hand, I'd love to watch a gal try and explain why her hoo-ha currently resembles a chimney to the ER nurse.

Baylee

I was just telling my friend yesterday that I wish I had done something like this :/ haha

My friends were given this as a wedding present. A few days later they came home and it was destroyed and the wife says the phrase "damn it! The dogs ate the dildo kit!" was born, which became their go to phrase to express frustration. :)

I mean, what if that vial-o-ashes was to bust open mid, er, "romp", its cremain-tastic contents spilling out?

On the other hand, I'd love to watch a gal try and explain why her hoo-ha currently resembles a chimney to the ER nurse.

Bahahahahahaha. This is the funniest thing I've read in days.

One thing I've thought about - for those with shitty in laws who demand ashes, you could get one of these, put it in a nice box with a ribbon and a card that says "go fuck yourselves."

Grace I spat on my screen having read your comment :)

This is circling widely on various widda groups and I think we are unanimous on what a terrible idea this is. Even with my pitchblack sense of humour, this is a bit much... yikes...shakes again... yuk!

Guest look2thesky

Like seriously this is fucked up. And 21 grams assures women (or guys, um?), that part of the genitalia is included with the "mix", of said ashes. What about the 7548 grams of "other" ?

This guy obviously has too much free time.

And what if we don't like "white" ?

Can it be black so as to keep with the aura of true widowship ?

And why don't we donate a percentage to recovery and counseling for us widow(er)s ?

Thanks I'll pass.