Dmv really?

Momtojandj

Ri, I received a bill four weeks after John died from the ambulance company . They said they are volunteer and hope I would donate because he was transported to the hospital. I felt like saying , he was dead , didn't need an ambulance to go to the hospital. Sad thing, it looked like a bill and I almost paid it before really reading the small print about donation.

Sprint has had their collective heads up their arse since Chad died.  Our cell service was in his name, and I kept getting letters from the "credit compliance" department about taking it out of his name and putting it in mine. I repeated the process over and over and over. At least three times. As recent as LAST WEEK (C has been gone 18 months) I got another one. I called them and REAMED them about how they keep bringing up fresh pain every time they do it.  Cause it comes in his name and everything.  They put a $100 credit on my bill and SWORE that was the last time, however I'm not going to hold my breath.  Thank you for the warning about the DMV ... as screwed up as this county is I'm sure that's the next thing I'll see.

Shortly after my husband died he got a summons for jury duty. Umm, he didn't go. I was nice and called them to explain and the lady was very nice about it. But I thought they got their info FROM DMV. I thought it was the job of the funeral home to contact DMV and other places.

It just probably takes a long time. Stupid computer systems.

At around the 16 month mark, I received a bill and a paper to sign saying that I agree to pay for his dialysis treatment during the week we were in Florida on vacation in September 2011. I tore it up and threw it away. They should have gotten his signature at the time of treatment, not after he died. They never sent another bill.

Guest nonesuch

LH got a notice from Anthem that since he's approaching 65 he needs to look into Medicare supplemental insurance.

*eyeroll*  The kicker? He used to work there.