Latern release.....October 17th Kutztown PA

Lmsmdm

Portside, what were you doing in Berks!?!?!  Next time, let me know - I teach at KU.

Lsm, if my work is under control, we'll come. 

Portside, what were you doing in Berks!?!?!  Next time, let me know - I teach at KU.

TS, my grandparents had a farm in Longswamp township. I spent all my summers there as a kid. The old folks are gone now and the farm passed on to me and a cousin. We have it rented out now but I stop in now and then to touch base and get my PA Dutch on. More importantly, I stopped in at Dietrich's to load up on scrapple, smoked hams and ring bologna and to see if I could bring my Dutchiefied accent back.

(it never really left - :) )

Mike

Going

lmsmdm

Maybe

Singinmomo4

TooSoon

Jenn, that soooo sucks!!!!! Maybe I can hit you up in NYC, but the marathon makes me nervous! Ha ha

Portside...if memory serves me correctly, and I could be completely wrong, but aren't you in Bucks county???

This is for a very good cause, and the proceeds are going to two families in the area who were both recently devastated by loss.

Tickets need to be purchased in advance no later than 10/05/2015. I am happy to purchase them since most people are out of town, so for this bago advance notice is needed.

Guest TooSoon

I spoke too soon  (see what I did there) - M's brownie troop is marching in the Emmaus Halloween Parade (mysteriously 2 full weeks before Halloween) which means I am also marching in the Emmaus Halloween Parade.  I'd be happy to reimburse you for the tickets, though, if you promise to send up a lantern for Scott!  Sorry we'll miss it!