H

Sugarbell

You have a history with PB neighbor so I think the awkwardness of your past and present colliding is inevitable.  As much fun as he is, from what you've said, he's not relationship material.  That's why he served a purpose for you when you didn't want a relationship.  Settling into a real relationship with NG may be great overall but its never going to have the excitement of a secret, no strings attached, nonrelationship thing.  It's all about what you want now.  That's something only you know. 

For me, when NG and I start taking steps forward is when I start looking for things to argue about, pick apart or I just try to push him away.  I'm guessing that if I was lucky enough to have a PB neighbor I would start thinking the grass is always greener.

Guest TooSoon

You're just having one of those "my worlds have just collided and I am not completely in control" moments.  I can't answer the big questions for you but NG ( who is not so new anymore) seems to be pretty stellar.  It is all about the long haul. 

ps - wide berth when it comes to the hormones.  Give yourself lots of room when they insert themselves into things. 

I deleted it after I told him this morning (He knew About going to Obama together the only thing he didn't know was the history)...

First text marathon/fight we have had. Things are clear now...We are ok...Yes I do have a conscience and he knew I acted weird Saturday. (I referenced that he used to sleep with his payroll lady who didn't quit until 6 months ago..and I didn't know they were sleeping together up until he met me).

I didn't lie...just left things out...and he has done the sane.

First big fight...but I think we got thru it. I think. time will tell.

I don't know what the original post said, but I can infer what you were saying.  I'm always so happy when the first fight is done and resolved.  It's hellish though, and the fight hangover sucks.  Whatever the details are, wishing you the best!  xo

Guest TalksToAngels

You're not yet engaged, but maybe you seek a side of yourself no one can tell you how to feel, about. Glad you worked things out.