I cant do it anymore im done

Guest running with scissors

• 2 weeks later...
Guest running with scissors

I dreamed of him last night.  First time in a very long time.  He told me he was breaking up with me.  :'(  boy shot down in a dream.  I miss him so much.

I dreamed of him last night.  First time in a very long time.  He told me he was breaking up with me.  :'(  boy shot down in a dream.  I miss him so much.

I've had the "break up" dream too, I thinks it's because we feel like they left us... Yea, it makes you wake up feeling lousy!

I had a similar dream many years ago except he wanted a divorce. I asked where he'd been for so long - out fishing with his buds. Said he liked fishing and his new life better. Bastard!  ;)

To make matters worse he stood behind his "buds" while talking with me. One of his buds held up the divorce papers in plain view as if to say we mean business lady! I can't help but laugh now recalling they were all dressed in sporting clothes holding all their favorite man toys: helmets, golf clubs, fishing rods, paint ball guns, etc. Brings to mind Peter Pan's "Lost Boys".

I went on to ask him if he thought abandoning the kids was such a good idea. He said he'd take them. I shouted, "No divorce! You will be stuck with me forever, I will never divorce your scrawny glow in the dark white ass!", then promptly slammed the door. The nerve of that frickin' frackin' fuckhead!" Aaaargh!

Since he choose to fuck with me I began to be quite competitive with him. For every time I had to make a repair or perform some task I wasn't familiar with upon completion I'd rib him about it. "See, I can do it on my own and probably better than you, Mother Fucker! I still love you!" Naturally, I'd have to throw in some shit about him wanting to take our kids.

I must've done that for a solid 5yrs. Now I'm just proud of my accomplishments.

Widowhood is such crazy making, its like being haunted, but we do what we do no matter how bizarre to get on down the road.  ;D