First crush...

ManutesGirl

Background first...I'm about 4.5 years out.  Have always been open to the idea of dating but at the same time have had no desire to date.  If I notice a guy paying attention to me or flirting I have always freaked out a bit and not known what to do...but never have given it more than a passing thought...

But...I had a guy start flirting with me...when I realized what was happening I started freaking out but since I was on my bike and climbing a tough hill couldn't freak out for long.  So started flirting back. I sort of liken it to the kids opening up to you in the car.  You can't look right at them so it makes it a lot easier.

Of course I went out and bought a few new really cute cycling tops, done a bit of obsessing over every conversation we had, etc...  Who knew that a little attention would turn me into a teenager again?

Regardless of if I ever run into him again it's been fun having a crush...who knew?

Background first...I'm about 4.5 years out.  Have always been open to the idea of dating but at the same time have had no desire to date.  If I notice a guy paying attention to me or flirting I have always freaked out a bit and not known what to do...but never have given it more than a passing thought...

But...I had a guy start flirting with me...when I realized what was happening I started freaking out but since I was on my bike and climbing a tough hill couldn't freak out for long.  So started flirting back. I sort of liken it to the kids opening up to you in the car.  You can't look right at them so it makes it a lot easier.

Of course I went out and bought a few new really cute cycling tops, done a bit of obsessing over every conversation we had, etc...  Who knew that a little attention would turn me into a teenager again?

Regardless of if I ever run into him again it's been fun having a crush...who knew?

That is nice that you enjoyed it