does anyone remember me?

Carey

It's been a LONG time since I posted here. I was cleaning up my desk at work today and ran across a post I had written for the special circumstances board and it was well worn , like it had been read and folded and reread and refolded over and over.  I will come back once I get out of work with more details ... but I just felt such JOY that I could come to this spot of the board with THIS news and say that I have a new fella.  He moved in with me last October.  He is amazing and so very different from Chad, it's like a whole new world.  I don't say that to be down on Chad in any way ... it's just this is so RIGHT.  We actually went to high school together and reconnected on facebook the week Chad died  He reached out to me then and hasn't left my side since.  I never thought I'd be able to post on this board. Never thought anyone would ever want me, find me attractive, love me?  Living with an alcoholic for 17 years did a lot of damage.  I will always love Chad, for the part he had in my life, but I know without a doubt he is right where he needs to be, and so am I and that has made all the difference.  I'll be back soon .. I can't wait to catch up with everyone!!!