Need support on a really rough day

Abitlost

Ugh... that's a big rotten crap pile of a day, wow. Shame on your former "friend;" sounds like she has a set pattern of misdirecting her anger, and in a downright sadistic way. I hope you can block her on all tech fronts.

And the court proceedings as well...

Feeling for you on all fronts, especially with your support circle being unavailable today!

Holy craptastic, not really a friend! That lady is taking out her own issues on you. Good riddance!

Sorry that probate went terribly too. I'm still in my required 6 month announcement/waiting period. I started late. I thought the house was mine but when we refinanced the bank took me off. We didn't notice. My lawyer found it.

Sucks all the things we have to do in our situations!

Hugs today!

I hope today is a brighter day for you.  Your "friend" certainly sounds unstable, I would block her from being able to contact you as much as possible (phone, social media, email).  No one needs that kind of misplaced hostility in their life!

The legal stuff sucks, I admit to having been naive enough to think that common sense and decency will always win out and am learning how wrong I was.  I'm sorry that you are paying such a hefty price.

I'd keep my eyes open but try not to worry excessively. If you do happen to see her lurking around, don't hesitate to address the situation with law enforcement.

If she's hinted at any threatening behavior, though, you might pre-emptively call the non-emergency law enforcement desk to discuss your concerns, asap. They can advise you with any recommendations, and it gives them a little heads-up.

Hopes and prayers for peace to prevail!!