Question

OSAAT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lost35

I was going to post that I hope no one here ever has the urge to smite me.  Sounds serious.  ???

;D

-L.

Just FYI. I just learned you can also applaud/smote PMs. The numbers below a persons name is their total # ever and has nothing to do necessarily with any specific post or PM.

Oh geez, you can smite people.

haha

I foresee no problems stemming from that!  ;D

Wonder how long till the mods are flooded with "Can you tell me who smite'd me so I can smite them back???"  "Take my smite away!"

8)

Guest littlebirdie

I wish you could have heard the sound I made when I saw I'd been smoted.

haha.gif

Remember Slam Books in junior high?

Edit: Damn, it's gone now. Gimme back my smite!!!

haha.gif

I just emailed you about that. I laughed so hard. Love ya, littlebirdie

Guest littlebirdie

haha.gif

I just emailed you about that. I laughed so hard. Love ya, littlebirdie

I saw your message right after I posted. :)

Guest littlebirdie

I think it's funny. The word smite is so old fashioned and proper sounding. Next someone will challenge me to a duel.  ;D

I'm not sure we are going to keep that feature. I'm don't know that it serves any useful purpose and someone that is smited may have their feelings hurt. However, before any final decision is made if anyone wants me to smite them to feel like a bad ass I am happy to do so. :)

I'm not sure we are going to keep that feature. I'm don't know that it serves any useful purpose and someone that is smited may have their feelings hurt. However, before any final decision is made if anyone wants me to smite them to feel like a bad ass I am happy to do so. :)

Ooh!  Me!  Smite me, baby!  I wanna be certifiably badass!

Ooh!  Me!  Smite me, baby!  I wanna be certifiably badass!

Ok, so I am badass now, thank you!  But who smited me?  I'm telling on them!  :P

I just got littlebirdie. I would pretend it was to make her laugh and pee her pants a bit, but in reality - fat fingers, small iphone, bad eyes.

But I will challenge you to a duel. All in on that!  Meet me at high noon on the main path.

Ugh. This posting via cell is for the birds.

LOL on the "smite"-ing thing!!  This is a standing joke in my family.  A month or so after DH passed, a storm messed up some of the trees in front and I had to have the tree trimmer guys in.  Of course, they showed up while I was at work and asked my 16 y.o. DD#2 to move DH's ginormous truck out of the driveway and harm's way as the trimmin' commenced.

She called me in a panic to tell me she had to move the truck, and when I asked if she managed it she said "Yes, but I was scared to pieces that I'd wreck it and Dad would come down and smite me!!"  (What pop song she heard 'smite' in I'll never know.)

So anytime any of them do something shaky, the standard warning is "Dad's gonna smite you if you don't cut it out!"

So, smite away! :)

Guest marian1953

oh my god, I just kept hitting both of those I think when replying to posts- I swear I did not mean to smite you. Others in my life, yes. But not here!

Marian