kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Count me in that same camp, ladies.  And despite all the fun we've had in this thread, my wife was the only person I've ever had sex with, and only after she became my wife.  While I want it very, very badly again, I also have the fear that no other would want me in the same way, and that I wouldn't "measure up" or deliver.  I hope that someone is convinced that there is experience behind all the words, and they weren't simply conjured up by a horny old widower.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I think we should get back to the fun stuff in this thread!  ;)

I think we should get back to the fun stuff-but not in the thread, but in my bed! Now about that audition bago....

Guest TormentedTwoStep

You should see and taste the hot gooy Maple Butter tarts I just took out of the oven.  We you bite into one it just oozes out.  And so sweet too!  When are you calling the bago?

I would love to take you up on seeing your hot, gooey tart.  I'd put my face right down in that hot piece of sweetness  and lick, and lick, and lick and lick and never let up until the tart lets go and the gooey goodness oozes all over my face, runs down my chin and melts all over.  I believe in having dessert first.  So only after the tart is completely devoured would I offer my hot, steamy, juicy sausage for you to sample.  It may very well fit your tart quite perfectly!

When is the bago?  I work best one on one.  PM me and I can schedule you in for an audition.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

OMG I need another cold shower! :)

Care to send me video of that?  Especially the way you can work a loofah?

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Love long, hot candlelit showers. The rubbing, soaping up, wet kisses, water trickling down.

I'm such a filthy, dirty boy and I need a hot shower and a good lathering up. Shall I meet you in a couple hours?

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I have Friday evenings to myself, so tomorrow would be better for me. We can stay in the shower until the water is uncomfortably cool. Then continue pleasuring each other in my bed.

You've got a deal, Virgo.  Get ready-this wid has saved up two and a half years of amazing action.  You'll be quaking, shaking, and thoroughly satisfied.  Not to mention worn out.  See you tomorrow evening ;)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

How do you take your coffee?  I'll bring it to you in bed Saturday morning.  Sugar?  I think I'll be taking care of the cream  ;)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Ahhh, but if we take a break or two for some coffee, then I can guarantee the fun goes allllll night long, and all through the day.  Besides, I'm certain will both need to replenish lots of fluids.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I think we should rename this thread-Once again Ladies-The F@ck TTS  thread ;D ;)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Me too, Virgo. Just say the word, and instead of having that crawling outta your skin feeling, we both could be having that crawling outta bed, happy, smiling, wobbly kneed feeling after a night of raucous copulation. I'm so revved up, I'd make a run south of your border you'd never forget.