kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I would agree Virgo. I'm in the Midwest myself. It's where I prefer to hold the auditions.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MTK I think I should do the audition and you should do a book with TTS. Win win. Rob, your generous offer to help TTs is so generous.

LOL. This thread is definitely getting out of my comfort zone LOL. Sometimes that's a good thing :)

Yes, very generous indeed Rob!

I already knew you were a good guy though!

It's a very good thing BH2!

It is out of my comfort zone too! It didn't seem to stop me though. 😁

I think all you ladies come prequalified, but I must admit, momtokam has made the competition, shall I say, stiff? She just gets me, and I think I get her. What I wouldn't do with her if she were here-audition Bago indeed!

How I wish I was about to go face down in one of those hot muffins. I'm a big guy, and us big guys sure np know how to eat  ;) 8)

I'm willing to bet your skills will be welcomed by all of ladies heading to your audition bago!  😎

Guest TormentedTwoStep

BH2-I awoke this morning with a very tired, sore jaw, a tired tongue and mildly chaffed lips.  I had luscious dreams of eating a hot muffin all night.  How did you sleep???? 8)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I gnawed at a very rare prime rib first cut yesterday does that count ??

Did it have the bone in?  Did you find yourself running your fingers up and down the hard, yet smooth bone as you guided its juicy, delectable goodness into your mouth, first running your tongue up and down?  Did you find yourself sucking that bone, working it with your tongue to get every last drop of pure pleasure out of it?  Then yes, it counts.  I prefer to have my bone in.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Yes bone in, but I hesitated over sucking cause of my gender.

LOFLVH

Say no more.  I mean, for real, say no more.  BH2??? MTK??? Help?!

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Canadian women know how to create the extra heat needed for our cold climate! 😆

How fortunate since we're expecting a cold snap here in my neck of the woods.  Ladies-come on down!  You're the next contestants on audition with TTS!

Have your muffins hot and ready.  You'll enjoy them more once I make them "bone in".

Guest TormentedTwoStep

You've got that right MTK!! :)

Update:  TTS, I don't know how I missed your last post.  Too much!! LOL Please do tell, what do you concider a cold spell?  Just curious :)

I'd say as long as I'm in a dry spell (going on two and a half years) I'd classify a cold spell as anything below 98.6 degrees. Which coincidentally is the same temperature as emitting body fluid. Though repeated experimentation may be required to validate that. Now to find a lab assistant....

Guest TormentedTwoStep

It's been 2 weeks for me, so should I back out of this conversation?  :) I'm hoping it won't be months again  before I feel the weight of a man between my legs.

You wanna back outta the conversation and right into my lap?