kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOOT. I like it, I love it. I want more of it. Maybe in my future.

Wish I had the opportunity to know k a gill outside just her posts. From what I had the good fortune to read, she was one heck of an amazing woman.

What *I* really need right now is for someone to sweat on me. TMI, TMI.

Yay!!  Thank you thank you for preserving Kristin's name along with this thread!!  It makes my heart smile.  And yes, she was a damn fine person, inside and out, on the board and in real life.  She's smiling somewhere right now.

Thanks, MissingJoan.

I didn't know Kristin but she touched a great many lives through her posting and it's good to see this particular one saved.

I hope everyone knows that this is now theirs to add to now. Take it and make it your own.

This thrills my heart! Kristin was just the bestest person and wid sister; we miss her so much. Knowing that her name will pop up every time this thread is added to is simply awesome...Glenn, you are the MAN!!

Kristin couldn't believe the life this thread took on. She wasn't quite sure if she should be embarrassed or proud...no matter what, though, if it helped a wid, she was a fan.

Kristin, we're raising a cold one to you...thank you for the love, the laughs, and this incredibly and wonderfully naughty thread. We love you dearly now and always.

~kbb3

Widowat33, we probably could if we had that kind of time on our hands.

I think there might be someone who is trying to save some of the longer, long standing threads. I will ask and see if they have gems to share.

In the meantime, no one should be shy.

No, wait. There were shy ones.

They would create alias accounts to post their racy stuff ... and not just on this thread.

Widowat33, we probably could if we had that kind of time on our hands.

I think there might be someone who is trying to save some of the longer, long standing threads. I will ask and see if they have gems to share.

In the meantime, no one should be shy.

No, wait. There were shy ones.

They would create alias accounts to post their racy stuff ... and not just on this thread.

That thread made me smile, laugh, blush and so much more...

People actually created fake profiles to do that? Yeah, I don't think I even got through the whole thread, lots of posts in that one!

There was another post on the old board called "out from under the covers". There was a reference to the episode on Sex and the City when Charlotte needed a "rabbit intervention". That is all i keep thinking about when I see this thread. It was a great episode btw. LOL.

Call me old fashioned but I really want to just snuggle down and sleep with a warm body next to me. Legs and arms touching and intertwined a bit.  Or rolling over and spooning back against him.  Slowly waking in the morning because of the sleepy movement beside me.  Of course what would happen before sleep and after waking would certainly count as "real sex, what do I need", but no one here needs those details spelled out. ;)

My current relationship may be coming to end but the thought of giving up the sex and intimacy is really difficult.  I'm not a casual sex kinda gal, I need that level of intimacy and connection.  With this guy it's all there.  Eyes locked, looking deep into each other's soul, like there is no one else in the world and no where else either of us would rather be.  Sigh... And the kissing, I could kiss him for hours.  Why do other life obstacles have to get in the way???

I remember this thread ... nice to see it resurrected :)

I agree with the last two posts -- snuggling and kissing are two of my favorite things...

That being said, the need for physical intimacy cannot be understated. Since I am remarried (and not going without), I feel a bit sheepish even replying to this thread. But what I WILL say is this -- when I wasn't getting any, I missed it terribly. When good (and I mean REALLY good) hot sex came back into my life, it was like I became a teenager again -- wanting it ALL THE TIME.

I've settled down just a bit, don't worry.

And, to borrow Trying's word, I'm not a casual sex kinda girl either. It has to mean something for me...

My current relationship may be coming to end but the thought of giving up the sex and intimacy is really difficult.  I'm not a casual sex kinda gal, I need that level of intimacy and connection.  With this guy it's all there.  Eyes locked, looking deep into each other's soul, like there is no one else in the world and no where else either of us would rather be.  Sigh... And the kissing, I could kiss him for hours.  Why do other life obstacles have to get in the way???

I could have written this a few months ago. ((Hugs))

I remember this thread ... nice to see it resurrected :)

I agree with the last two posts -- snuggling and kissing are two of my favorite things...

That being said, the need for physical intimacy cannot be understated. Since I am remarried (and not going without), I feel a bit sheepish even replying to this thread. But what I WILL say is this -- when I wasn't getting any, I missed it terribly. When good (and I mean REALLY good) hot sex came back into my life, it was like I became a teenager again -- wanting it ALL THE TIME.

I've settled down just a bit, don't worry.

And, to borrow Trying's word, I'm not a casual sex kinda girl either. It has to mean something for me...

This. Except the settling down part. I had almost three years without. Once I opened that floodgate with my current husband, it didn't close. 2.5 years later I'm still not caught up. The 40's are an amazing time for this.

And, for the record, I opened this thread because I thought it was a misspelling of kegels lol

The 40's are an amazing time!  Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't seem to get enough.  It's like being a teenager except now I know so much more and have way more confidence.  Not to mention that a 45 year old man is much more giving than an 18 year old!

The 40's are an amazing time!  Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't seem to get enough.  It's like being a teenager except now I know so much more and have way more confidence.  Not to mention that a 45 year old man is much more giving than an 18 year old!

This is so true! New Guy and I are still waiting on sex, but we spend HOURS at a time, just making out, and we often joke that we are worse than teenagers.  Hands down, I would choose a real, grown up man in his 40s (even one who doesn't have the perfect body or the most attractive face) over any hot, young man in his 20s or early 30s any day of the week.

OMG Right?!!! Love not being afraid to say "This is what I want :)" makes a world of difference  :)

I will take the deeper lines in my face, and things drifting south for that score  ;D

I ditto this.