kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TalksToAngels

Only on Craigslist.

I'm sure she had thousands of offers.

Before the server went down.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Saturday night, all alone in my house and the power is out. What am I wishing I had right now? A nice pair of Hot Canadian Muffins!!!  8) 8)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I'm so with you, Jen. I have a similar doubt, and I'm awfully tired of hugging myself. It's just not the same. And Virgo, I'm an everyday hugger myself-when there's someone to hug. Once a week would be a nice start, but I have two and a half years of zero hugging to make up for. So when I do find here, I'm hoping she's all about constant hugging all day for quite a while-with my penis.

I don't even bother hugging myself anymore. Too much effort for a few seconds of involuntary muscle spasms and twenty minutes of "OMG this is all I have or ever will have FML" agony. :-\

If I could find someone to engage in mutual hugging with, however, the story would change immensely. All day, every day, as often as it could be arranged... ;)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Agreed on all fronts.  I've never been one to have sex outside of marriage-long held religious upbringing.  I wonder sometimes if I'm desiring a relationship simply because of my sexual desires, or if I'm really ready?  While I may not go "all the way" I can say that after all I've been through, I would definitely be open to some extremely blurred lines.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Is it wrong that a high school ex wants to have drinks saturday and all I can think about is a hug?  In my vagina?  With his penis?  :P

Absolutely not.  If it is, then I'm in big trouble for reading the last couple pages of this thread and imagining hugging the vagina of several different posters here with my penis!  And it has lots and lots of repeat hugs to give!

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Okay twistedmensa, I'm totally aroused thinking about beating around your bush. Did I say that out loud?

Oh my. I haven't checked in here for a couple of days. I like where this is going...  ;)

So I was sexting this guy, in my hot tub, and well I was able to use both of my hands for typing on my ipad, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if the credit goes to him or the jets, but really who cares. It was amazing, not as good as the real thing, but very good :)

Intense sex dreams all last night, but as I was putting my groceries away this morning all I could think about was how my husband would come up behind me. Wrap his arms around me, and kiss my neck. That's what I need today. Cuddles and kisses.