"British Invasion" bago, June 20th, Allentown, PA

Guest TooSoon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thank you.  It was my first bago and I had a great time.  Everyone was so warm and welcoming, and I really could feel the widow love.  It was great meeting all of you, I will definitely try to stay more in touch with my wid community.

Rosie thoroughly enjoyed the day.  It was her first big event in regular dog mode...well, except that Mommy tried to stop her at every turn when she tried to sneak snacks that had fallen on the ground.  Thanks to TooSoon's daughter for taking such good care of her and making sure she got frequent walks and a chance to chase a ball and chew up some sticks.  Ah...and then there was the brief stint on the slip-and-slide.  Rosie extends invitations to one and all to make the trek to beautiful western Kansas where she's be happy to show you all her home and the local dog park (a wonderful plot of grass with a 6 foot fence....what else would you expect out on the nearly treeless prairie?) 

Until our next trek east....love and licks to all!

Rosie (and Mommy)

Guest TooSoon

So super glad you all could make it - always wonderful (in that bittersweet way) to meet new comrades in widowdom and have a chance to revisit that comforting place of seeing the old friends with whom we've been through so much and my daughter will fly high on all of that sugar, sun and having other children around for a very long time.  And of course, adp loved every minute of it all! 

On to business, someone left a safari themed tote back with what looks like a rain jacket, a fleece and maybe a towel in it (I didn't want to rummage around) in my kitchen.  Anyone want to claim it?  I can try to pop it in the mail sometime this week.

Thanks again so much for coming and see you all again soon, I hope!  TS