nine years today

marian53

It is nine years since I have had an embrace that just made everything in the world bearable. Nine years since I felt that "all's right in the world". Yes, I have moved away, retired, have a person that loves me so very much in my life. Today, however, I am thinking of all the thngs Peter didn't get to do in life. i misss him so very much. He was, as a co-worker described him "the gentle soul of plant facilities". I didn't want to cry but I am. To the moon and back, Mr. Prochter. See you on the other side.

love your Mar.

Much like you, my life has continued with many changes in the past 8.5 years.  Although I am content, there is still that missing feeling that all is right in the world.  I also think of Robert, who was so full of life, always embracing it fully, just to leave this world as we know it.  I miss his upbeat, loving and gentle nature. 

Hugs to you, Marian, on the nine years since you lost your beloved Mr. Prochter...'til you meet again.

Guest TooSoon

You've been such a good friend. I'm coming to Santa Cruz one of these days. Thank you for supporting me.  Peter and Scott are bellied up at the pub and sharing stories; I know it.  I'm  a big atheist but I like that idea.  All my love, Marian.

((HUGS)) Marian.  The way you talk about your Peter makes it obvious how much you still love and miss him.  I know (as I'm typing this with tears in my eyes) that having someone new doesn't take the sting out of just how badly the longing for them back can feel.

TS - I hope that in this put in the athiest afterlife there's a space for my Tim and hislLong islands at the bar.  Aw, who am I kidding - he'd be to busy behind his sound rig running the Eternal Karaoke night and charming the whole room with that amazing quick wit and undeniable half-smile.