A very strange and funny date..

ladybug

It is okay to laugh about this.....believe me I have laughed about it too.....when i got home....not on the date.

This very nice man from work asked me to go out with him on New Year's Eve.  I was very happy about that and said yes.  Well here is what happened on the date.

We went to his place.  He does not have any heat...he is too cheap to put the heat on.....he has money.  He made us a very cold salad for supper with a glass of water.

He then said lets watch a movie I picked up for us.  The movie was OUT OF AFRICA.  He got it from the library.  It is a very old and  beyond boring movie.

There we were in his living room, with no heat.  He was on the floor in a blanket and I was sitting on the sofa.

When the movie was finally over, he said thank you for coming over.  Then he took me home.  I was home by 10 o'clock.

He asked me what I would have been doing if he didn't ask me out for New Years.  I said I would have watched TV.  He then said .....well you didn't have much options anyway.  How  nuts is that....I am laughing about it now....but it was not funny at the time.

Just wanted to share a very funny and very cold date.  Thanks,

Wow. Ladybug you can only trade up from here. I've dated a lot and this is the worst date story ever! I don't know if I would feel insulted or sympathy that this man has no clue at all and clearly zero social skills. At least you didn't waste your entire New Year's! Home by 10 sounds wonderful.