18 months

Amor

18th months today without the love of my life.  Gone in a moment, a moment relived thousands of times over.  I miss you my Love and wish so much you were here with me now.  I love you until the end of time. 

Your Amor

It looks like you and I both had difficult days, yesterday. My day was a little better today, and I hope yours was, too. I know I am only a few months farther along than you are, but it still amazes me how certain days can be so much harder than others. Hugs to you, dear one.

Yes lcoxwell I have read your post.  I do not know why yesterday was so bad, the worst in awhile.  I am sorry you had a bad day as well.  I do like how sourjon(spelling wrong) said maybe we need to just have a day to cry and get it out.  I have been holding it in trying to be strong.  I guess I am glad I could have a day to cry, sink in memories and look at pictures.  Today was better but I am getting sick for the first time in awhile. 

You are very right some days are just much harder than others.  I am not sure why 18th months hit me the hardest.  I normally do not dwell on the day of the month and let it pass like any other day.  But this day hit me like a train. I am glad your day is a little better and hope your new guy is amazing and helps you to gain another everlasting love while letting you continue loving your first love. 

Thank you everyone for the hugs and encouragement.  It means alot to have you acknowledge my Love and me unable to hold, have and cherish any more.  But still Love and miss everyday without him. 

(((Hugs to all having a sad moment without your Love)))

Amor