NYC April 12, 2015!

Jen

Guest TooSoon

OK, this bago has become my incentive to get through the next couple of weeks.  I have a boat load of work to do but I've been plowing through it and I'm thinking a reward will be in order by then.  Just confirmed my FIL will take M Saturday night so I'll be in the City.  I plan to go to the Tenement Museum in the morning and then meet you all.  Yay!  (I should so stay home and grade papers but f that).  Back in touch about Saturday night plans. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for Sat night, too?  If we arrange something, I hope you don't mind if I bring my friend along.  She's just divorced, not widowed.  According to half the people we meet, she's just like us, right??  ;)  I will kick her to the curb for Sunday though.  Open to suggestions!

Guest TooSoon

Depending on my timing, I'd love to meet up Sat. night.  I also don't think your friend shouldn't come on Sunday as well as Sat.  I have met lots of non-widowed significant others at bagos.  Why not welcome her too?  That's my take though and just me. 

Depending on my timing, I'd love to meet up Sat. night.  I also don't think your friend shouldn't come on Sunday as well as Sat.  I have met lots of non-widowed significant others at bagos.  Why not welcome her too?  That's my take though and just me.

she has friends in the city and might meet up with them.  Thanks for the offer.  We'll see what happens :). Post here as it gets closer and we can figure something for Saturday.

Momtojandj . . . Sorry to hear that.  You will be missed.

YES:

Gabzmom

Just Jen

K-REBat

LisaPop

Mangomom

Michael797

MissingSquish

MAYBE:

Bluemoon15

BrokenHeart2 (Intrigued)

mom66

singinmomo4 (I'm smelling some cheap Chinatown karaoke)

tmwenger

TooSoon (Top Grade)

REMINDER: THE TIME WAS CHANGED TO 12:30PM

M2J&J, very sorry. You'll be missed. Guess we'll have to set up another one later on.

Since we appear to be down to three meeting at Secaucus Junction, it looks like we won't be needing a rental car. Three of us can either fit in my Cabrio, or we can hop on the train to get in town. I'll pm folks with my cell # sometime next week so we can all keep in touch.

TooSoon,

I was on the Lower East Side yesterday and walked right past the Tenement Museum.  I took a few pictures to tempt your appetite for this get together.  But I absolutely can not figure out how to post them.  But know that you were thought of yesterday, on the corner of Orchard and Delancey.

--K

Guest TooSoon

I have to go to a work event on Sunday at 2 so sadly, I am a no-go too this time around.  HAVE FUN! 

TS, M66,

You will be missed for sure.  We'll catch you next time.

Rock it out,

K

YES:

Gabzmom

Just Jen

K-REBat

LisaPop

Mangomom

Michael797

MissingSquish

MAYBE:

Bluemoon15

BrokenHeart2 (Intrigued)

singinmomo4 (I'm smelling some cheap Chinatown karaoke)

tmwenger

REMINDER: THE TIME WAS CHANGED TO 12:30PM