kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

Guest TormentedTwoStep

It depends on what research is needed! 😂

I'm certain it would take several long "sex weekends"; to quote Virgo.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest TormentedTwoStep

TTS I could only wish that was the case! lol I meant I am living the part of a sex starved widow LOL! Hey, maybe I should audition  ;)

Gimme a week or so to limber up and make sure I've got plenty of fluids. 8)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Well, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do! 😆

Deep, penetrating, intense, hard, probing research.  It could take innumerable repeat experimentation.

Well, a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do! 😆

Deep, penetrating, intense, hard, probing research.  It could take innumerable repeat experimentation.

I am sure you are aware that experiments sometimes need different methods and approaches along with probing and exploring areas you may not have thought to explore before. Only then can you be sure your research is worthy of being published and your hypotheses are correct.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

After a final shiver of exhilaration, you rise from the bath, straddling my still throbbing loins.  Your once tense body, now relaxed from the sweet release we've just shared, glistens in the candle light.  The water and bubble bath running down between your breasts, dripping off your aroused nipples, running down your legs like warm rivulets of pure pleasure and cascading across my expansive, heaving chest as I'm left nearly breathless from the mere visage of the female body I've just felt completely melted into.  I rise out of the water, swooping you up into my arms with a warm lush towel.  Our eyes meet, and at once we both know the passion has simply been ignited further, rather than calmed and extinguished.

Our lips meet, hot with anticipation, tongue meeting tongue, as we feel we are breathing the very essence of one another. In and out, inhaling and exhaling, kissing deeper with each draw.  I carry you out of the bathroom, and lay you on the bed.  Your body still glistening, warm with the water and still hot with desire, it's too much to leave alone.  My lips meet the back of your knees, my hot tongue tracing up the inside of your thighs, relentlessly kissing as I go up, still further.  My lips gently kissing the sweet cleft, my tongue drawing its way along the silky wet, tender skin.....

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Do you really need a week to limber up? :)  Get the auditions started sooner LOL

I suppose I could start the auditions this week for someone who is pre-qualified.

Ok peeps!

I'm sure we can all heat things up a bit more on this thread!

Don't be shy....these are all natural and healthy cravings and feelings we all have....

Are you wanting it to go from erotica to XXX? :)

Ok peeps!

I'm sure we can all heat things up a bit more on this thread!

Don't be shy....these are all natural and healthy cravings and feelings we all have....

Are you wanting it to go from erotica to XXX? :)

Well Jen, I thought it was getting quiet in here.

I was coincidentally posting at the same time as TTS.

Yes, that heated things up a bit!

After a final shiver of exhilaration, you rise from the bath, straddling my still throbbing loins.  Your once tense body, now relaxed from the sweet release we've just shared, glistens in the candle light.  The water and bubble bath running down between your breasts, dripping off your aroused nipples, running down your legs like warm rivulets of pure pleasure and cascading across my expansive, heaving chest as I'm left nearly breathless from the mere visage of the female body I've just felt completely melted into.  I rise out of the water, swooping you up into my arms with a warm lush towel.  Our eyes meet, and at once we both know the passion has simply been ignited further, rather than calmed and extinguished.

Our lips meet, hot with anticipation, tongue meeting tongue, as we feel we are breathing the very essence of one another. In and out, inhaling and exhaling, kissing deeper with each draw.  I carry you out of the bathroom, and lay you on the bed.  Your body still glistening, warm with the water and still hot with desire, it's too much to leave alone.  My lips meet the back of your knees, my hot tongue tracing up the inside of your thighs, relentlessly kissing as I go up, still further.  My lips gently kissing the sweet cleft, my tongue drawing its way along the silky wet, tender skin.....

Damn....the back of the knees....the inner thighs....he knows, he just knows....I can't get enough...I want more...I get more...he is relentless...he is unstoppable...he knows exactly what I need...what I crave

I lose myself in the pleasure, my entire body is enveloped in rhythmic spasms from head to toe...

As my breathing begins to slow back down, I want him even more. But first I want to give him, the pleasure he has given me...

I roll him to his back and I straddle over his hips and thighs. I want him to look at me, all of me, my flushed cheeks, my flushed breasts, my wanting eyes. I want him to wonder where I will begin, where I will touch him first.

I run my finger tips, ever so slightly touching his skin, up from the side of his torso, from his hip bone to his heaving chest. I bend forward and nuzzle my face into his neck, I want to smell his scent, that scent that drives me wild, I breathe him in and slowly I start to softly kiss his neck. I open my lips and my tongue lightly traces a line across his jawline toward his ear. When I touch my tongue to his ear, he shivers and moans. Oh my what that does to me, to hear his pleasure....

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I think all you ladies come prequalified, but I must admit, momtokam has made the competition, shall I say, stiff? She just gets me, and I think I get her. What I wouldn't do with her if she were here-audition Bago indeed!

How I wish I was about to go face down in one of those hot muffins. I'm a big guy, and us big guys sure np know how to eat  ;) 8)