Update to the Update

So as of today I AM DIVORCED FROM THE JERK!!! 

Anyway the clerk of courts office is across the parking lot from the court house and he had to meet

me and the paralegal there to sign one more paper after I had met with the judge in his chambers.

We all met up outside, we signed the papers and I kindly said to him, "you know all you had to do was be honest 2 years

ago and leave then, you never had to be like this".

All of a sudden he can't contain himself anymore and starts getting loud like he used to with me at home, and said something to the effect of me

screwing around for 2 years when it was him, (I even know her name), and he said something else. I wasn't paying attention to him, but it was ugly

enough that my daughter jumped up and got between us, all these other people that were out there put their attention on him/us, and the paralegal

stepped back and put all her attention on him too.

At that point I told him he was done, can't wait to see him fail, and he needed to leave now! He did, and I stayed really calm until he was gone. I didn't know

but there was 2 guys on the inside watching too, and when he was gone ,  I cried. Several people asked if I was ok, of coarse I was, just pissed and now embarrassed.

He is still lying to his family saying I did all these awful things that never happened, and I know it's just a matter of time before he shows this terrible side to his new girl that

is buying all his lies for now. NOT MY PROBLEM ANYMORE!

He just needs to payoff the one thing he owes or be sued by me, and I don't ever want to or have to see him again!

Time to heal.....

Thanks Virgo,

Don't know if it's closure so much as just the beginning of some much needed healing. Funny thing is he wasn't even 8 hours out from being divorced, not even 3 months from being moved out, claiming he is such an upright standing "Christian man", and he and his new woman with whom he is saying all the same things to that he said to me, is posting their pictures together on fb, and he is wearing the clothes I bought him:SO.o....

She doesn't have a clue....

It gave me much needed reason to shut down fb, and I did....

Now on to finishing packing and being out by the 18th, redoing my drivers license, and ss card, oiy! I'm tired just thinking about it, lol.

Repeating to self, it is going to get better, it is going to get better, lol....

Beginning of much-needed healing for sure!  Can I suggest you put on Beyonce's Irreplaceable for a while you pack?  Good riddance to bad rubbish!  Sending you all my best wishes for healing and peace and wholeness.  xoxoxo

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well closing did NOT take place on the 18th>:(,  That person went and did a surgery that could have waited for a few more days and would not even answer calls from his own realtor!

I ended up chewing my realtor out BIG time, handed her her ass, told her she wasn't doing her the job she was hired to do, etc. etc...

Finally after I think it was 11 or 12 days, I  cancelled the contract with the douche bag and he then decided he wanted to bully me! He wouldn't sign off on the escrow money, said he still wanted the house, I found out he didn't have the funds, was lying about everything! Can you guess what I told him to go and do?

Thank goodness there was someone who had been waiting the whole time to see if the sale was going to happen, and jumped right in, now I am nervous after going through all of that with closing in a few days.....

I already have major trust issues, so please say some prayers that this time everything goes through and I can move on. I am soooo ready to just move on already!

Oh finally got the douche bag to sign off on the escrow money. I had screen shot everything that was texted to me, and after the fight with my realtor she stepped up and showed his lender where he lied in the contract. He lost!!!