Today I just hate everyone. Feel free to add your own!

smabify

I hate that I?m still so angry after 5 years.  It hasn?t been constant; but different things like our recent move really bring it to the surface.  I?ll always love and miss him; and I know he loved us but I hate that I occasionally question it because he left us nothing.  It wasn?t that he couldn?t get insurance.  He left it to his mother.  10 years of caring for him and shouldering it alone because he didn?t want his family to worry and I have to get letters from insurance companies telling me I?m not the beneficiary.

I hate all this meant the choice to leave our home was made for me and not by me.

I hate that we have been in our new house a month; but I haven?t told my in-laws because they?ll likely feel I?ve let their son/brother down by letting go of his house

And I don?t feel right telling them just how much I?m concerned about letting him down right now.

I hate that my children don?t have a dad.  I hate not having a spouse no doubt; but dang I hate that my children don?t have a dad.

Right now I hate 2 of the Stepford wives in my sons 6th grade class.

They go on a week long outdoor classroom field trip to the mts. I am a chaperone cause I love this part of the state. Never thought these 2 women would go. They are (can't leave there boys for a week...Hello my kids have been going to camp for a week alone since 2nd grade)

Anyhow...already starting the Juevenille mean girl shit. And they are afraid of everything outdoors. I am teaching canoe...no other female will do it.

Seriously need a few joints to get through this week to keep me all calm with nature in my happy place (I don't even smoke pot)

Hmph

I hate everyone who acts snarky when I drop one of the millions of the balls I have in the air when they only have a handful (tee hee, handful of balls). Seriously, it's like someone playing pong criticizing someone who's playing Call of Duty on expert.

A friend of Phil's posted on Facebook yesterday that he was sick. Then today he posted this gem "Death might be a better option then this-feeling sick :( "  Maybe I'm over sensitive, but shit like this bothers me. I just want to be a bitch and say, "at least you're not battling cancer."

Right now I hate one of my son's teachers.  She is abhorrent.  Over punishes for minor offense.  She is a quack.  Had enough and raised chaos.  I hate being the only parent having to defend my children.  I hate my job but stay for the pay and flexibility. I hate struggling for everything lately ...and not only having responsibility for my kids house job but now my Mom too since she is sick.  My dad was sick for years and I was expected to drive 7 hrs home every break vacation ect.  My duty.  And now I am here in that spot again with kids.  When do I get my life?  When can I take a vacation without caring for my sick Mom or having her with us?  When can I finally have a life? When I was married it wasn't like this.  I was an adult.  My brother is married so not expected to go home.    I just want to be happy live and have my own life