Standing bagos?

RobFTC

Lauderdale by the Sea Florida over Martin Luther King Weekend in January . it officially starts the Thurs before and ends Tues but most people come Friday to Monday. This  is an adults only,  not kid friendly bago.

Hi L (hugs), I really didn't get any traction at all on the board for a May FoCo bago :-(  Almost all who replied said they could not make it and asked whether it could be done at another time.  That's part of the reason I started this thread, to decide on hold/reschedule/fade away.

Take care,

Rob T

May can be a difficult month for people, I think.  But I know how much people appreciated your efforts - and you did make some awesome BAGOs.  (ok, I only went to the first, and its the only one I've been to, but I'm sure its up there on the awesome scale!)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to get one started in CA, but got nothing. I would love to have one in Santa Cruz.

I am about 5-1/2 hours away from Santa Cruz, but I might be willing to make the drive.  The next couple of months are going to be really busy for me, with the end of the school year fast approaching and with a move planned for over the Summer.  If you want to plan something for late July or early August, I would be interested.  Feel free to PM me or start a new thread, to see if anyone else is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I can get on here so seldom. Very frustrating.

I had one of my usual novel length posts typed out, but my phone jumps around so much, it was chopped and diced. I couldn't even figure it out to fix it.

July is Hell Month. August might work.

And if its only a one day thing, Santa Cruz isn't sounding as good.

• 2 weeks later...