Say it here! ***vent away***

Virgo

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vent Post

• I'm so incredibly annoyed at the people who came out of the woodworks when my love passed. Who are you people? My love NEVER spoke your name once to me but here you are bragging about the relationship that you think you had and all these memories. Don't exaggerate, don't try to get your foot in the grief door for pity. You say these things but where are you now? You're fine and the "special bond" you felt that you had seemingly disappeared. I felt so disrespected by the people who only tried to validate a relationship with him after he was gone. Especially the bitch of an ex that he hated to his core. She had a post about him and referred to their relationship a lot and described him in ways that he wasn't. Like his personality and actions. That wasn't him and there she was, talking about him as if they were still together and close. UGH I can hardly stand the thought that these people think that they have experienced a loss so important to them, when I know that they had little to no relationship with my love. They aren't trying to figure out how to live. They aren't writhing in pain every second of the day. They don't have anything missing from their life. They aren't hurt. But I am. I'm the one who has lost life, his and my own. I'm the one suffering.

•Sorry if that seemed harsh but that's what this thread is for right? That felt good.

AubreeAnn...vent away, sister!  There aren't many places in our lives where we can vent honestly. 

As far as these people who knew your love....they really don't understand your level of loss and they can't if they haven't experienced the death of their beloved.  Each of them believes what they do...and in particular that ex-girlfriend.  People create their own version of reality, and whether or not it reflects the true relationship is a different story.  You knew your love best and you knew his feelings toward her.  She was an ex for a reason, I assume.  You were the person he was with when he died.  You were the person he loved.  Just remember that.

We understand your suffering.  That's the beauty of this place.  You can vent here and people will listen and you will be heard, even if you don't find this understanding in your real life.

Hugs,

Maureen