kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note to self: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT go to the gym with New Guy, unless or until the workout together is going to be followed up with actual sex! Watching your man pump iron with his muscles bulging all manly like when he doesn't know you are watching, catching his eye in the mirror at the gym and seeing him smile at you across the room, and crossing paths for a quick kiss and having him grab your butt right there in the middle of the gym "in front of God and everybody" (as your mamma would say) is far too tempting.

I have to admit, after 10 years of no sex, these final 88 days are beginning to feel like an eternity. I swear, at this moment, I would be up for sex of any kind. Okay, maybe I should rephrase that. I am with Portside. I think "Nutella, a lasso, ass-less chaps, and peacock feathers" are a bit much. On the other hand, I have not ever tried it, so who am I to judge? Seriously, I am up for just about anything that wouldn't land me in the hospital or jail, at this point. As long as it involves sex and an orgasm, I think I would be all in.

I must be the only person who doesn't like Nutella. Lol! I enjoyed working out with my LH and then going home and showering together.  Most of the time we had the gym to ourselves.  It was very tempting, and we were always playful.

I need a sex weekend!  No kids. No domestic duties. Just break for food and the restroom occasionally.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

And then says..

Did you pay the electric bill ?

"Because if you did, baby, I've got something for you.  I brought in the groceries (kisses the back of the neck) I took out the garbage (nibbles the ear) I fixed that squeaky hinge (runs tongue down the jaw, to the neck, and lightly brushes down to the cleavage) and I changed the light bulb in the foyer. (Moves in with right knee slowly, but deliberately pushing in between the thighs) While I had the ladder out I dusted the ceiling fans." (Draws your arms up to my shoulders, slips your blouse above your head and tosses it to the corner.)

"You finish undressing.  The kids won't be back until tomorrow morning.  I've drawn you a hot bath and there's a chilled glass of wine waiting for you next to the tub (with gently strength, push my lips to yours for a breath taking kiss).  You have a half hour in the bath to yourself-then I'll join you (sweeps you up into strong arms and carries you to the candle lit bathtub)."

The rest is up to your imagination.

Guest TalksToAngels

Better yet let the kids find a ride to the baseball game ; )

Lol sounds likes she's getting the better of the deal.

A woman's neck is such a lovely thing.  To gently massage the back of your neck, around where your hair starts.  To gently touch that lovely cavity below your larynx.  To kiss my way from where your collarbone connects, up the side of your neck, to your ear.

Just one of many lovely spots.

Take care,

Rob T

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I come into the bathroom, slide gently into he tub behind you, and lean in so you can feel the presence and the broad chest of a virile man lean into you,Mariah your hair away from your neck, whisper something naughty in your ear. Then, tracing my warm, wet tongue down from just behind your ear, my lips trace down to the small tile hollow that forms right where your clavicle, neck and shoulder meet. I kiss it vigorously while reaching out of the water to caress the soft skin of your breast, lean in, turn your head toward mine, and kiss your lips with an ever so slight slip of the tinge, finishing with a quick, playful nibble on your lower lip.....

Let your imagination go.....

Guest TormentedTwoStep

Muffin you say? I could be in the mood for a hot, moist, gooey muffin! And I must say, I'm told its a delight when I have my mouth in a muffin  8)

I come into the bathroom, slide gently into he tub behind you, and lean in so you can feel the presence and the broad chest of a virile man lean into you,Mariah your hair away from your neck, whisper something naughty in your ear. Then, tracing my warm, wet tongue down from just behind your ear, my lips trace down to the small tile hollow that forms right where your clavicle, neck and shoulder meet. I kiss it vigorously while reaching out of the water to caress the soft skin of your breast, lean in, turn your head toward mine, and kiss your lips with an ever so slight slip of the tinge, finishing with a quick, playful nibble on your lower lip.....

Let your imagination go.....

Oh that incredible lower lip nibble....

It sends shivers down my spine. I turn my wet and glistening body to face my wet and eager partner. I then straddle him and run my fingers through his damp hair, tugging slightly, staring intensely into his eyes. I cup his strong jaw in my hands and lean in to kiss his awaiting and wanting lips. Softly at first, playful, treasing, not letting him truly have my full lips. When his breath increases with eagerness, I kiss him hard and strong, still holding his jaw, exploring his mouth and tongue with my tongue. His strong hands are firmly on my waist, squeezing, then sliding up and down my sides. The feel of those hands, the feel of his manliness growing beneath me...

I move my lips to his ear, licking,  nibbling until he starts to groan with delight. His pleasure is arousing me even more........

A woman's neck is such a lovely thing.  To gently massage the back of your neck, around where your hair starts.  To gently touch that lovely cavity below your larynx.  To kiss my way from where your collarbone connects, up the side of your neck, to your ear.

Just one of many lovely spots.

Take care,

Rob T

Yup!