Got my last daughter married.

linda5

Linda, your girls are beautiful and they clearly get it from you. You look really lovely. I want you to know how much I admire how you've managed your daughters' weddings and other special life events with such grace. You have really been through a lot of experiences meant to be shared with your partner and father of your children in a short period of time. You have done such a good job of holding it all together so as not to dampen your girls' special days/occasions. I'm sure it hasn't been easy in any way. I hope you feel proud of those accomplishments. Sending you love and hugs...

Simply gorgeous!  Congratulations to your daughter and to you for getting through it.  An example of how life goes on, this her time and she deserves all of the love and hope that life has to offer, I wish her many blessings.  You must be so proud!

• 3 weeks later...

You all look lovely!! ((((Hugs Mama))))) being childless I can only imagine your struggle. Your daughters however, I do know. Big Guy and I procrastinated to the point that I lost my Tom (a name that is synonymous with dad. My parents divorced when I was 8, and they married 9months later) We had 2 ceremonies, explaining my signature. Tom died 2 1/2 years before our legal day, and just shy of 3 years before our big celebration. We waited 14-1/2 years.

Like an ass, I didn't write anything down as I would remember. HA!!!! Mentioned all the lost family EXCEPT for Tom, the entire reason I intended that little speech. For that reason I know the day was bitter sweet.

Again, ((((hugs)))) I hope the day was more on the sweet side.

• 1 month later...