Lurking

Jen

I'm having a little trouble participating right now myself. Lately, I have started so many replies and then didn't feel I could find the words I needed to. (Yep, me, the wordy one, unable to find words!). Like you, my heart is always full of concern for our fellow members. Love you, Jen!

Tight hugs...

Same here, Jen. So many on here write so eloquently and convey the thoughts that are within me, but in my sometimes (and often) garbled state of mind I can't seem to transfer those thoughts to meaningful sentences.

Hugs to all and please carry on.  I learn so much from all of you.

Some days are better than others... mostly I'm just resigned to a long empty life, and I hate it. I know I need a to make a serious change, but I don't have a clue what to do or how to even begin to figure it out. I'm just... stuck. And I guess I'll stay that way until I accept the stuck-ness. Embrace it. Love it. Ha! impossible. >:(

Every time I think about it, I start to cry. It's like that line from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "The hours are good, but now that you mention it, the actual minutes are lousy." My life in a nutshell. Honestly... I often just wish it could be over. I'm so tired of trying to make something of it. Some people look at it and say "look at all the possibilities!" That is, of course, the appropriate attitude, and I try to see it that way... I really do. But my default setting is more "omg it's all unknown and freaking TERRIFYING."

I don't want to do this anymore. :(