i FOUND MY SECOND CHAPTER!!!

myjohnny

It was a chance meeting. My sister is doing online dating and met a man who has a long time friend who they thought I might like to meet. From the second we laid eyes on each other it was magic. After three months I can not deny it anymore, I am in love. I feel so very lucky. He is a great guy, divorced nine years, just going the the motions of life, working and raising his daughter. We were two lonely souls that thought love may never come around again. I feel very blessed.

I took him to a big family party, on my husbands side and as crazy as that may seem, it was awesome. We have many big events coming up on that side this year and they are events that I want him to attend. Everyone was genuinely happy for me and really liked him.

I just wanted to share it with the people I have shared so many

Congratulations!  This is such happy news!  I absolutely love seeing the stories of hope and new love blossoming, after all the tragedy and heartache and grief.  I think I remember you posting about your Chapter Two guy, back when you went on your first date.  I was just thinking about you the other day, when I was reading through this section of the board, and I was wondering how things were going with the two of you.