kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I should probably back myself into a cold shower before I say anything to detailed or offensive. :)

Detailed would be welcome-offensive?  If you can keep up the tone of the thread I highly doubt you'd say anything offensive. Provocative perhaps, but not offensive.  So why don't you back yourself into my lap, tell my your deepest desires, and we'll see what-ahem-pops up!

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your hands slowly move up my thighs and rest on my hips as I glide up and down in your lap.  Your hands gradually move up to caress my breasts as I glide faster...

Normally I wouldn't use words like muffin or bone, so I will have to tone it down for widda. :)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

My fingers trace around the soft skin of your breasts as my warm tongue reaches out and draws your nipples, first one then the other into my mouth, my lips wet against your hot skin as your chest begins to heave with the heavy breath and moans of delight.  Your lips, the ones gliding in my lap, envelop me, hot and wet against my pulsing, throbbing manhood rising stiff and warm within your loins.

Our eyes meet and in the rush of passion our lips meet, mouths open.  My tongue mimicking the movement of my essence in you, both below and above.  I reach up and gently, but forcefully pull your hair down towards your shoulder blades.  Your supple neck stretching forth as my tongue glides down, across your clavicles and along your breasts once more.  Your back is arched and we've fallen into the torrid rhythm we've both been denied for much too long.  You feel my strong thighs rise beneath your hips with each successive thrust.  You become more and more wet as we begin to move faster in perfect rhythm.  You gliding up and down as I thrust the feeling of satin wrapped steel deep into your very being.  It feels as though we've melted into one another.  Hot, steamy, skin on skin, where do I end and you begin.  With a loud sigh of pleasure your body spasms in uncontrollable ecstasy as we've reached a point of no return together.  I grown a deep, manly growl as my strong arms glide down your sides, my hands grabbing your hips and pulling you into me as I deliver one final thrust that feels as if it's filling your whole body with a fast rush of warmth.......

Guest TormentedTwoStep

How is it that you haven't had sex for 2 1/2 years?? That was hot!! Mmmmm

If I could answer that question, I wouldn't be hanging out here.  This thread currently constitutes the whole of my sex life.

How is it that you haven't had sex for 2 1/2 years?? That was hot!! Mmmmm

If I could answer that question, I wouldn't be hanging out here.  This thread currently constitutes the whole of my sex life.

When was the last time you asked a woman if she would like to go out?

Guest TormentedTwoStep

When was the last time you asked a woman if she would like to go out?

This past Monday.  I've been on quite a few dates, but that elusive "chemistry" just doesn't seem to ever hit for me. If I'm into her, she's not so keen on me.  Vice versa is true as well.  I don't know what to say beyond that.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I think the men here would be outnumbered at a bago. :)

That's quite alright.  I've got enough sexual aggression and stamina built up to handle it.  I'll take all cum...uh, comers at the audition bago.

I'm willing to test that opinioDrn :). EasDey for you to say Virgo. It's only been 2 wks.  It's been 3 fucking yrs for me.

Speaking from personal experience, when you go without for quite a while, the need becomes insatiable,  the more you get, the more you keep wanting. Just saying.....

I agree with the more you get, the more you want. I was referring to those first touches, kisses, caresses, and strokes quickly arousing. Completely natural response considering how long it's been. 

Yes, I had sex two weeks ago. I did however wait almost 2 years, so I can relate.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I'm willing to test that opinion :). Easy for you to say Virgo. It's only been 2 wks.  It's been 3 fucking yrs for me.

It's been two and a half non-fucking years for me.  I'm ready to get back to the fucking years.  My wife and I were together over twenty years and averaged 4-6 times a week.  Sometimes more.  To go from that to nothing quite literally overnight has been awful.  And I'm not the type to just go looking for a casual hook up.  *sigh*.  I'll agree with others that the arousal might be quick, but the rest of the experience, should there ever be one, would be a very long and drawn out affair.  I always try and make good things last.

Guest TormentedTwoStep

And I should add, given my string of terrible misfortune, I firmly believe that nice guys finish last  ;)

Guest TormentedTwoStep

I firmly believe nice women do too  :-\

Why don't we get together and find out who holds something "firm", and who indeed would finish last? ;)