3 years yesterday, hello flashbacks!

Yeah. Yesterday was 3 years. Having some major flashbacks yesterday and today about the good things about him and our relationship. It's not that I'm ignoring the bad stuff that happened when he was alive at all. Just choosing to think about the good things. I've become more accepting of the entire widowhood situation. In a few short months, I will be a widow for longer than I knew him.

MS-Just came on here to post something and saw yours.  Sending Big Hugs and lots of support to you.  I am glad you are remembering the good things.  From reading your posts you do seem to be coming to terms with it all a little more everyday...it is the worst journey to navigate, I am sorry you ever had a reason to be here.  (((HUGS)))) to my fellow goal get 'er doner.

MS, it seems like I did totally the opposite as you, my first thoughts in this widowhood were of only the happy moments and now I am realizing the bad moments in our marriage. I still miss him though and always will, how could I not? I loved him.

I am so happy that you are having happy memories. Hugs to you MS!