I Miss Him

Alexswife

That is all.

This grief thing gets so complicated. It seems that I'm always dealing with DGI's and having to face fears that I wouldn't have if he were still here.

It all gets so hard and complicated but at the end of the day I just miss him. Everything is about missing him. Every ache in my heart is because he's gone.

I miss him so much.

I'll be thinking of you on July 19, Alexswife, as you know we share the same awful day.  It's natural you still miss Alex, at almost 8 years out I still think of Jeff and miss him every day.  It gets more manageable over time but never really goes away.  How can it?

Have you started your new job yet?  If so, how's it going?

Wish I could hug you for real, but know I hear your words and your pain.

Huge hugs to you all. I hate the we have to spend our time missing our loves.

Have you started your new job yet?  If so, how's it going?

I start my new job on June 8th. Tomorrow is my last day at my current job. I am feeling quite emotional about leaving my kids but I know this is the right move for me.

AW, I feel the same way.  I even had some happy event happen, as my oldest daughter and my grandbaby flew in from Phoenix to be with me, and it made me miss my husband more.  Right before I picked them up at the airport, I was a crying mess because I wanted my husband to share in this moment.  I guess we'll always miss the love of our lives ... happy times, sad times ... doesn't matter.  We still want them back. 

Sending you peace.  Good luck with the new job.