Amazing unexpected experience!

Trying

For my birthday last month my SIL gave me a gift certificate to a new spa that opened near us. I tried to get a massage appointment for our anniversary last week but they were booked so I went today.

I was having a very nice, quiet massage when the massage therapist suddenly asked how I felt about mediums.  I told her I was open and had been to one a few times.  She then proceeded to tell me that DH was trying to talk to me and was very persistent!  He orchestrated the while thing because he knew I needed to hear from him, his sister gave me the gift certificate and this women was not working on my anniversary and it had to be her to do my massage.

She went on about he thought the "red car" was a safe and dependable choice. (I bought my son a used red Subaru when he got his license a few months ago) and that my decision with the house was was good for all of us because I need to "simplify" and start my "chapter 2".

There was much more but she said he knew I needed to hear from him that he's proud of me and the boys and that we will all be ok even though it's hard right now. 

What an amazing and unexpected bonus.  She does not do readings at this spa but does do them at her home and said it occasionally happens during a massage but it's hard to bring it up because that's not what people are there for and she isn't sure what reaction she will get. 

It's been such a stressful couple of weeks with the house decision and my son's meltdown so I have been "talking" to him more than usual.  I know that not everyone believes in this but for those who do and those who are on the fence, I wanted to share.

Amazing!

I don't believe it was coincidence either. You were meant to be there with her so she could let you know all of this!

I went to a psychic about a month after he passed away, she was way off! I am looking for someone genuine, maybe they will find me like yours did!