Hey y'all....

THATgurl

I love YOU woman, and you are one of the reasons that this has been hard on me.

Some of y'all don't know it, but it think of you daily.  Here or not here, I think of you daily.  Oddly, I also think of "those who don't register" daily.  I love you guys and hope for all the best.

Is this my buddy AC from the old chat room days?  The person whose real name I cannot use because it is Her name?

Welcome back !  I was wondering where you have been, thought you just didn't make it to the new board.

Spent a week in Boston this summer.  Would hve been nice to say Hi.

Hope everything is okay now.

Be Safe

Mike

Well hello!  I never really posted a lot, but I truly missed you too, as I did a lot of head nodding on your posts!

I really do love all y'all.  I am responding specifically to Linda because in a lot of ways you and I are like night and day, black and white, Mutt and Jeff.  Yet I think you would agree with me that in a TON of ways we just have so much in common.  Not really sure how to explain that, but you are much appreciated and have been a huge positive influence in my life.  As have many.  And the positive influence does not stem from seeing eye to eye on every little thing.  Often, quite the contrary.